Maximize your Results
It is important to feed to the above program. The following management
guidelines must be adhered to.
MISTRAL is an environmental sanitizer. By using it in the litter, moisture is absorbed and therefore reduces
ammonia build up.And therefore reduced the incidences of respiratory disease.
12-14 Birds per m²
Over stocking leads to small birds
Maximum of 50 Birds per tube feeder
Maximum of 100 Birds per bell drinker
BASIC GUIDE TO HYGIENE
1. Clean the house: Dry clean and brush out
2. Wash with detergent – High pressure clean
3. Disinfect with “knap sack sprayer”
4. Flush & disinfect header tanks & water lines
5. Leave vacant for two weeks if possible
6. Lime wash all areas in contact with poultry
Monti Feeds through specialized technology has formulated a range of broiler diets to suit all types and sizes of
THREE PHASE FEEDING
Monti Feeds Classic Range:
This is a range of diets designed for the smaller producer. The feeding program below is to be used as a guideline
for feed intake.
Formula # 4268 4277 4286
Starter Grower Finisher
Protein % min 21.5 19.5 18.5
Moisture % min 12 12 12
Fat % min 2.5 2.5 2.5
Fiber % max 5 7 7
Calcium % min 0.8 0.8 0.8
Phosphorous % min 0.6 0.5 0.5
Starter: 0-18 Days (21 Days) 800g (1Kg)
Grower: 19-35 Days 1.8-2Kg
Finisher: 36 Days to 5 Days before slaughter ±1Kg
BASIC VACCINATION PROGRAM
Please note this is a guide and different vaccinations can be used
according to disease challenge. Please consult your local
• Day 1 at Hatchery Infectious Bronchitis & Newcastle spray
• Day 10 Infectious Bronchitis & Newcastle in water
• Day 14-17 Gumboro in water
• Day 24 Newcastle spray
When a challenge occurs medicate birds through the water.
Consult a Pharmaceutical Rep.